Monday, May 3, 2010

The boring this week's goals post

Hmmm, looks awfully familiar:
  • Run 3 WEEKDAYS for a total of 3 miles
  • Yoga class hell or maybe pilates on my own on Wednesday
  • Dance class Thursday
  • Pilates class Friday
  • 10 minutes stretching each WEEKDAY
  • Walk to or from work each day

I'm in a bit of a quandary about what to do about the yoga class. At the least, I need to talk to the instructor and tell her I will be taking it down a notch. She also has Hatha yoga class before the beginners Ashtanga class that might be gentler. Unfortunately, last week killed any warm fuzzies I felt toward the idea of doing yoga. Worrying about whether I will do something that will trigger a migraine does not make for a relaxing time.

Carrot:

2 comments:

The Merry said...

Those are all good goals.
Except that I'm worried a bit about the yoga. Maybe trying a different class (or instructor?) might help.
Good luck!

C said...

Definitely talk to the instructor, especially if they teach different types of yoga.

Nice goals for the week. Good luck!