Sunday, April 25, 2010

Third time's the charm?

It is Sunday night. I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing. It was a pretty good weekend except for the lack of running. The walk yesterday along the canal was good.







And with the exception of my bedroom, my flat is no longer a disaster area! I can even eat at my kitchen table again!

Last week I said I would:
  • Run 3 days for a total of 3 miles
  • Dance class Thursday
  • Pilates class Friday
  • Stretching 3 days for 10 minutes each
  • Walk at least 3 miles this weekend

Note the stars. If I'd run all three times, there would be three stars. Guess I didn't want the chocolate enough. :p

1 comment:

The Merry said...

Scotland is looking very beautiful. Except that swan's giving me the evil eye. Maybe he's English ;)